Follow the steps given bellow:
- Download the WordPress Package from WordPress.org and unzip it.
- Create a database for WordPress on your web server, as well as a MySQL user and give all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
- Upload the WordPress files to the desired location on your web server:
- If you want to integrate WordPress into the root of your domain (e.g.
http://example.com/), move or upload all contents of the unzipped WordPress directory (excluding the WordPress directory itself) into the root directory of your web server.
- If you want to have your WordPress installation in its own subdirectory on your web site (e.g.
http://example.com/blog/), create the blog directory on your server and upload the contents of the unzipped WordPress package to the directory via FTP.
- Run the WordPress installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the WordPress files.
- If you installed WordPress in the root directory, you should visit: http://example.com/
- If you installed WordPress in its own subdirectory called blog, for example, you should visit:
That’s it success! WordPress is now installed.Now just go to
http://example.com/wp-admin which is the administrator area for your site.